System Engineer for Interior Monitoring Systems
- Budapest, Gyömrői út, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The division Cross-Domain Computing Solution - Connected Information Solutions 2 develops innovative and intelligent technologies in the field of driver information and actively shapes the future of connected mobility with it. In a modern passenger car approximately 100 electrical control units communicate to provide safe, comfortable and breath-taking driving experience. At the heart of this complex network our products – the instrument cluster, the smart displays and the interior cameras – play a key role in providing the third living space.
These systems are developed in close cooperation of system, software, hardware and mechanical engineers providing challenges for people of all technical fields. We develop innovative and exciting solutions in an international team with our partners all over the world.
- Shape the future: In the newly established product area You as System Engineer develop Interior Monitoring Systems of the newest generations. You specify and design system functionalities in consideration of the customer requirements and assign them to subsystems.
- Structured evaluation: Analyze use cases and develop requirements in a systematic approach with ownership, implementation and application of proper product engineering tools and methods. Understand the systemwide relations and develop cross-domain solutions considering the interactions.
- Cooperation: Leading, collaboration and communication with multiple disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanics, Optics,...) to develop specialized content in order to manage technical risk, validate, verify and optimize System specifications and designs.
- Internationality: You will work in an international team based in Hungary, Germany, Bulgaria, Portugal and China
- State of the art coordination: Become a member of an agile development team pursuing a product vision.
- Personality: outgoing and focused personality, taking ownership, able to bring clarity and move forward in a dynamic and ever evolving industry, able to focus on "getting the job done"
- Working Practice: creative and analytical problem solving talent, able to understand and structure complex topics, exceptional collaboration and communication internally and towards customers
- Enthusiasm: able to see opportunity among challenges and able to see the glass "half full" and not "half empty"
- Know-How. profound knowledge of development processes in the automotive industry, especially in embedded systems or embedded products, experiences with methods and tools of Systems Engineering
- Language: fluent English and Hungarian communication skills
- Education: MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, informatics or similar
- Experiences: 3+ years experience in product development in automotive electronics industry, consumer electronics or software product