Software System Test Engineer, Engineering Center (Bucharest)
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Engineering Electric Steering
Testing the functionalities of the Electric Power Steering systems on HiL environment is our responsibility in Engineering Center in Cluj. Our portfolio includes technologies on front wheel steering and rear gear, focusing on functional requirements using state-of-the-art remote controlled tools.
Engineering Powertrain Systems
You will be testing remotely on HIL benches in Cluj, Vienna and other locations, the system functionalities of an ECU that are responsible for the optimized operation of the internal combustion engine in terms of fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and driving behavior. This whole system also includes the respective safety, security and diagnostic functionality
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
- Programming languages: Python, CAPL;
- Tools: Automation Desk, Control Desk, Vector tools, ECUTest, INCA;
- HiL systems: dSpace, ETAS, Vector;
- Safety standard ISO26262;
- Automotive Communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay;
Responsibilities assigned to you are:
- You will review requirements with focus on testability;
- You will be responsible with the planning and implementation of test specification;
- You will implement test scripts for the HIL systems;
- You will be responsible for the test execution, analysis of test reports, documentation of test scripts;
- You will support continuous innovation in test development & rollout;
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years experience with automotive embedded software/system testing;
- You have good knowledge of automotive communication protocols: CAN, Flexray, Ethernet;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
- English – a good level is mandatory
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.