Learning & Digital Transformation Consultant/组织学习与培训的数字化转型顾问_RBCN
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
As China learning & leadership culture crew, we enable transformation and boost performance of associates & business by Building up the competencies of tomorrow & shaping learning, leadership & collaboration culture.
By joining us, you would have the great opportunity to
- Continuously identify key skills and reskill/upskill the workforce to enhance qualifications required for the success of our business and transformation.
- Enable life-long learning by making learning personalized, affordable, attractive and effective.
- Cultivate life-long learning culture and build learning eco-system.
- Unleash the potential of every associate to turn challenges into opportunities and to lead in digital times.
- As digital transformation consultant to support business specific reskill and upskill needs target to be an AIoT (AI+IoT) company
- As learning product manager to manage strategic learning portfolio and learning product lifecycle: develop & iterate products out of user needs, align and coordinate with stakeholders from both headquarters and regional organizations in terms of learning concept, trainer, local adaptation, roadmap, quality check etc.
- Responsible for optimizing key learning portfolios of expert development in collaboration with other learning PMs, incl. expert development modules in all TDPs, engineering, EDT (Enabling Digital Transformation) courses for experts etc.
- Support China HR community knowledge management process
- Enabling Bosch experts to develop and share knowledge as center of expertise in content development and delivery
- Optimize learn and development journey of expert by improving 70/20/10 learning touch points
- Engage with the Bosch expert organization
- High learning agility (esp. high curiosity and willingness to change)
- Competent in instructional design and development
- Good training and facilitation skills
- Good business and people acumen
- High customer/user focus
- Passionate and influential personality and strong collaboration skills
- Community management skills
- Experience in working in or supporting technical areas
- Project management skills (PMP is a plus)