HR Business Partner, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
The HR Business Partner role will be part of the HR Group within Bosch Engineering Center Cluj. The role oversees the associate journey, from the final steps of the hiring process, onboarding, contributing to development processes, up to offboarding.
Our team is very happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will conduct briefings with Hiring Managers and set expectations for recruitment processes.
- You will coordinate the recruitment process for allocated departments.
- You will be responsible for the areas including employee performance, development, succession planning and annual compensation review.
- You will be supporting the continuous growth of the organization, by implementing organizational changes and fostering integration of new managers.
- You will be proactively identifying organizational needs and offering solutions to help advance organizational and employee success.
- You will implement key strategic HR processes, policies, procedures.
- You will build strong partnerships with the HR team to roll out local and international programs and ensure business needs are understood and met.
- You will coordinate employee development programs end to end.
Who you are:
- You have proven work experience in end to end recruitment processes and at least 2 years of experience in a HR Business Partner role.
- You have knowledge of specific HR areas such as engagement, employee relations, talent management, performance management and recruitment.
- You are proficient in working with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel – good level).
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and maintain a “pulse” of the organization and the ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills, initiative, flexibility.
- You know how to prioritize, have the sense of urgency and you are client service oriented.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have knowledge of government regulations related to labor practices, benefits, compensation and HR policy.
- You have excellent judgment and conflict management skills.
- Strong consultation skills, including the ability to challenge and influence leaders are some important skills for us.
The languages you should know:
- English – a very good level is mandatory.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.