Technical Writer at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things B.V.
Azena (formerly known as Security & Safety Things) is an innovative IoT start-up funded by Bosch. Our goal is to be the leading open platform and marketplace for smart security and safety solutions. The platform we offer is based on a camera operating system that empowers cameras from various manufacturers. It connects to our Application Store, where leading video analytics companies offer cutting-edge apps.
If you would like to be part of our team and become our next IoT hero, we cannot wait to hear from you!
We do not only provide a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, but also a company culture where everyone of our employees can make their mark and has room to grow. Our work environment is value driven, offers a lot of flexibility and is built on trust in each other. We combine the best of the corporate and the start-up world and enjoy what we do.
Visit our career page to learn more about our values, our perks and our culture here at Azena.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating and maintaining educational content as an integral part of the engineering
- Driving documentation planning with the engineering teams
- Explaining complex topics in a way useful for the audience
- Designing information architecture for complex documentation sets
- First experience in a technical writing role or equivalent experience in a technical domain
- Experience in working in a digital product development organization with any of the common agile practices
- The ability to learn and document complex software architecture
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or similar
- Good knowledge of preferably Java or C++
- Experience with Android OS or Linux full stack is a big plus
- Passion about technologies and disruptive businesses
- Problem solving, conflict handling & coaching skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Professional proficiency in English
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Contact HR department: