Working Student in Mechanics, Engineering Center (Cluj)
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, str. Robert Bosch, nr. 1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch! Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- Schematics, Simulations and Layout;
- Implementation and testing of developed designs;
- Functionality implementation using hardware modules;
- Prototyping and Testing of design prototypes;
- Work in a fully equipped, state-of-the art laborator;
Who you are:
- You have university studies in electronics/ electrical engineering / mechanical engineering/ mechatronics/ robotics in progress;
- You are passionate about technology and innovation and eager to participate in the development of new products in automotive field;
- You are curious about the activities of a Research & Development Center;
- You are interested in gaining a hands-on experience in the technical field;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are well organized and structured;
- You are flexible, dynamic and detail oriented person;
- You have initiative and a quality oriented mindset;
- You have a problem solving and self-motivated attitude;
- You have the ability to cooperate within a team;
- You are focused and are able to have attention to details;
The languages you should know:
- Advanced English knowledge is mandatory;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.