PreMaster Program - eCommerce & international Online Key Account Management
- Luterbachstrasse 10, Solothurn/Zuchwil, SO, Schweiz
- Legal Entity: Scintilla AG
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Support of international Key Account Manager (e.g. deal and promotional planning, product lifecycle management, data maintenance)
- Prepare sales forecasting and joined planning with logistics
- Support Advertising and Marketing manager to enroll regional campaigns and strategies
- Manage projects to apply account strategy to global marketplaces
- Support country roll-outs in new marketplaces
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- First expertise in the eCommerce and/or Online Marketing landscape
- Strong communication abilities in English and German, further languages of advantage
- Eager and motivated personality willing to gain success within an international team
- Strong team-player with multicultural mindset and a passion for data analysis
The Bosch PreMaster Program is a two-stage qualification program for committed graduates with Bachelor's degrees who want to complete a Master's degree. After the Bachelor's degree, the first phase provides up to 12 months' practical experience for familiarization with technical and business interrelationships. The second phase comprises the Master's course and includes additional events and seminars as well as personal mentoring on the road to successful completion.
HR Division Contact
+41 (32) 686-3613