- Adugodi Main Rd, Ayappa Garden, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Job Descriptions .
The software engineer/developer is responsible for activities within SW Requirements analysis like
Requirements development and review and also supports in SW architectural design topics,
Especially concerning the relation to the software requirements.
Development of Communication Software on Autosar Platform for ADAS Radar, Video,USS, NRCS and Multi camera syatem ECUs for Europe , North Amerika and word wide ADAS Customer Projects
Key tasks & responsibilities:
• SW Requirements Analysis (SW_REQ)
• Specify SW Requirements from SYS Requirements & Establish Traceability
• Fill in the Mandatory SW Requirement Criterias/Attributes
• Review and Agree the SW Requirements and create baselines.
• SW Requirements ready for baseline?
• Implement the SW requirements
• Perform Unit testing and code quality check and analyze them.
• Ensure process compliance in SW development.
- Delivery/Configuration management
- · Participation in regular scrum ceremonies
3 to 6 years of Experience
Strong Technically skills preferably in automotive domain &
Good experience in programming in C, C++
- Hands on debugging and validations tools, Debugger,CANoe CAN Analyzer,
- Hands on tools used for SW configuration management like MKS, GIT etc
- Overview on protocols used in Automotive domain like CAN, Flexray, SPI,
- Basic understanding of embedded HW circuit (ECU)
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR and Embedded Multi Core concepts will be added advantage
- Experience in Autosar Communication Stack(CAN\Flexray\LIN protocol)
- Experience in Autosar Network Management
- Experience CAPL programming
- Effective communication skills, self-motivated and Team player.
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR concepts & architecture
- Experience in debugging software and hardware issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, team player, focus on quality
- Willingness to take higher responsibility
• Result orientation and strong focus on deliverables
• Analytical competence and structured approach
• Cooperation/coordination abilities
• Good Communication Skills
• Good customer orientation
• Able to establish good customer relationship on project level
RBEI\ESD-BEG is focused group supporting BEG (Bosch Engineering Group) DA ( Driver Assitance ) customer across world.
Being key partner we cater to all requirements of complete development life cycle for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems) for high end cars and Off High Way sectors (TRAM, Tractors, etc.).
RBEI\ESD-BEG is working for different product lines such as Radar, Video and Ultrasonic (USS), Multi camera system ,
Near range camera for different sectors Automotive and Non-Automotive and for different regions Europe, China, North America etc.
Some of improtant features/solution RBEI/ESD-BEG working with
APA (Autonomous Park Assist)
PAS (Park Assist system)
SWD (Side distance warning)
POC (Pull Out COntrol)
ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)
LCA (Lane Change Assist)
BSD (Blind Spot Detection)
rCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Assist )
AEB (Automatic Emergency braking)
EBA (EMergency Brake Assist) Etc
What is ADAS?
Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), are electronic systems that help the vehicle driver while driving or during parking. When designed with a safe human-machine interface, they are intended to increase car safety and more generally road safety.
Most road accidents occur due to human error. Advanced driver-assistance systems are systems developed to automate, adapt and enhance vehicle systems for safety and better driving. The automated system which is provided by ADAS to the vehicle is proven to reduce road fatalities, by minimizing the human error. Safety features are designed to avoid collisions and accidents by offering technologies that alert the driver to potential problems, or to avoid collisions by implementing safeguards and taking over control of the vehicle. Adaptive features may automate lighting, provide adaptive cruise control and collision avoidance, pedestrian crash avoidance mitigation (PCAM), incorporate satnav/traffic warnings, alert driver to other cars or dangers, lane departure warning system, automatic lane centering, show what is in blind spots, or connect to smartphones for navigation instructions.