- Av. Robert Bosch # 1150, Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Financial Analyst for products in Juarez plant; planning product unit costs, preparing budgets, analyzing monthly deviations of material and overhead. Conducting quarterly forecasts and Business Plan.
Primary duties and Responsibilities:
- Team consultant for controlling related topics, main focus on product and direct department (manufacturing) controlling
- Support to the team with the resources to allow the understanding of existing and/or new process (trainings, coaching, documentation)
- SAP PPC Responsible key user function
- Team consultant for SAP PPC role relevant topics (Planed Production Cost Calculation).
- Process analysis, improvement and optimization (i.e. automation)
- Material analysis (prices, usage deviations, consumables, etc)
- Budget value stream direct cost centers
- Analysis of all cost centers impact to product team
- OOIE impacts to product team.
- Business plan unit costing & standard calculation
- Quotations, project calculations, benchmarks product oriented
- Cost tree product team
- Leadtype analysis
- Cost reduction activities evaluation
- Budget orientation target to all departments
- Cockpit charts per department preparation & analysis
- Proposals to improve key performance indicators
- Professional Degree
- Advanced English required, German desirable
- 3-5 years experience in finance or cost accounting, strong analytical and organizational skills, proactive, team player and good communication & negotiation skills.
- SAP expertise with focus on standard cost calculation at least 2 years.
SAP Expertise required:
- CO Module (Controlling Module, Area PPC).
- BOM Routings, Production Version, Cost collector, Overhead Allocation to the products, etc.
- Individual and massive costing.
- Manufacturing variances analysis Expertise.
- APC Analysis.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.