AI Product Marketing Manager (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading industrial competence centers for cutting-edge and applied AI. Our teams in Germany, China, United States, Israel and India create and deploy together with Bosch divisions AI solutions across Bosch products and services that are "invented for life".
- As an AI Product Marketing Manager you develop and implement effective product marketing strategies for Bosch AI solutions based on a deep customer understanding.
- In our team you translate AI product features and their unique selling points to customers.
- Furthermore, you constantly conduct competitor analyses and market research in collaboration with our BCAI experts and Bosch divisions.
- Last but not least, you create marketing campaigns in close collaboration with our international teams from BCAI and Bosch divisions for an international and interdisciplinary audience.
Take that challenge, be a part of this young and vibrant team and shape the future of AI at Bosch! We would like to welcome you.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
- Education: Master or PhD degree in economics, computer science or related fields
- Personality: excellent communication skills, assertive, strong intrinsic motivation, high analytical skills, strong implementation skills, strong collaboration skills in international cross-functional teams, high interest in AI and digital transformation on a technical and business level
- Experience and Knowledge: several years experience in the area of Product Marketing, Product Management or Marketing in an international context, significant experience in collaborating in international, cross-functional teams as well as with agencies, experience with AI/software product marketing or AI/software product management is a big plus
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Repository or code sample).
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Katja Laurischkat (Functional Department)