AI Sales Manager (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading industrial competence centers for cutting-edge and applied AI. Our teams in Germany, China, United States, Israel and India create and
deploy together with Bosch divisions AI solutions across Bosch products and services that are "invented for life".
- You develop and implement customer-driven AI sales processes for the global BCAI organization and perform sales analyses.
- You jointly create and implement with global teams from BCAI and Bosch divisions AI market development strategies.
- You further grow and implement the BCAI CRM.
- You assure a deep customer understanding via customer feedback management.
- You drive the BCAI partner management with Bosch divisions and external partners.
Take that challenge, be a part of this young and vibrant team and shape the future of AI at Bosch! We would like to welcome you.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com).
- Education: completed degree (Master or PhD) in Economics, Computer Science or related fields
- Personality and Working Practice: excellent communication skills, assertive, strong intrinsic motivation, high analytical skills, strong implementation skills, strong collaboration skills in international cross-functional teams, high interest in AI and digital transformation on a technical and business level
- Experience and Knowledge: min. 3 years experience in the area of Sales or Product Management in an international context, significant experience in collaborating in international, cross-functional teams as well as incustomer negotiations, experience with building up sales operations for AI/software solutions is a big plus
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Repository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Katja Laurischkat (Functional Department)