Electronic Technician, Engineering Center (Cluj)
- Str. Robert Bosch 1, Juc-Herghelie 407352, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will work with manual and automated Printed Circuit Boards soldering of SMD and THT components.
- You will perform various test like electrical or temperature tests and follow specific test plans to ensure project requirements.
- You will ensure daily functionality of the equipment, maintenance schedule, and annual check for calibration validity.
- You will be responsible with the inspection and analysis of finished products using equipment’s as microscopes following checklists in order to comply with the requirements.
- You will provide technical support to hardware engineers for continuously improvement of designs and processes.
- You will support with procurement and ensure inventory maintenance for sample shop equipments and materials.
- You will develop, implement and create instructions and regulations to comply with work standards.
Who you are:
- Junior: 0-5 Years, Senior: >5 years in soldering and laboratory technology.
- You have high school diploma; certificate or diploma in relevant discipline is a plus.
- You have experience operating rework/soldering stations and laboratory equipment.
- You have knowledge of electronics and mechanics.
- You can understand specifications by reading electronic layouts or other requirements.
We would also appreciate:
- If you have experience with computer-aided design and manufacturing programs is an advantage.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are structured and you have an analytic way of working.
- You have an open and cooperative personality enjoying the work in international teams.
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.