Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Internship
- Via Marcantonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What wil you take care of?
You will be joining the Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and Digital Communication team, located in the Milan offices. You will have the chance to:
- leave you mark: you will be creating and publishing contents for the digital Talent Acquisition campaigns, to be pubished on our Bosch Tec official pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram). You will be managing the corporate pages inside the major job aggregators (Indeed, Glassdoor). You will be preparing presentation for corporate events and career fairs.
- experience cooperation: you will have the chance to support during the recruiting and selection process, by screening and interviewing candidates. You will also support in the organization of Corporate Social Responsibility events.
What distinguishes you?
- Master Degree in HR or Communication and Marketing, preferably with a Master in HR management.
- English level at least B2
- Office suite (Excel and Power point) at intermediate level
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.