Working Student in Learning and Development, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You will provide support in activities related to trainings;
- Suport in different ad-hoc activities related to HRL Department;
- Taking part to events and internal activities such as internal presentations and trainings;
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates;
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects;
- Preparing presentations and reports for the meetings;
- Running, monitoring and consolidation of the reports and tests based on processes;
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases;
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student in Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, Social Work;
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent computer operating skills with Microsoft package;
- You have an excellent communication skills;
- You are organized and focused;
- You have ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- You have a detail-oriented mindset;
- You bring positive attitude;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.