Research Engineer Data Efficient Reinforcement Learning (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc.
We conduct research on state-of-the-art model-based reinforcement learning methods that can be used to optimize real-world Bosch systems in a safe, data-efficient and reliable way. We are looking for a research engineer to support us both in academic research activities and in transferring those results to real-world systems. Concretely, your tasks will include:
- Be part of a team that applies reinforcement learning algorithms to real-world problems at Bosch.
- Contribute to joint applied research activities in our team.
- Implement, evaluate and adapt RL algorithms and integrate them into our learning pipeline.
- Ensure high software quality of our code base.
- Support the team in transferring our results to customers.
Help us boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com).
- Education: Master's in computer science, data science, mathematics or related subjects, PhD is a plus
- Personality: Intrinsic motivation to solve real-world industrial problems with RL/ML as part of a team of research scientists and engineers
- Experience and Knowledge: profound knowledge of machine learning; especially in the area of reinforcement learning, experience with designing custom environments, dynamic systems, and control methods is beneficial, experience in modern DL frameworks (ideally pytorch) and with high performance computing on a cluster, demonstrated experience in writing high quality code in Python and working with modern software development tools including CI/CD
- Languages: good oral and written English skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Julia Vinogradska (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 27767