HR Training Specialist in Associate Management for HR Service Hub - Romanian speaking
- Vecsés, Lincoln út, 2220 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we newly established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a highly motivated Specialist to join the Associate Management team of our Hub. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for the realization of staffing measures as well as handling content and technical aspects of Associate Management area for all locations in scope of the HR Service within Central Eastern Europe.
Your tasks will be:
- Screen, process, edit incoming orders or forward them within the Associate Development team, according to defined work instructions. As well as ensure the maintenance of all relevant data in the corresponding IT systems for this specific area.
- Training organization and administration for the HRS-CEE countries including managing ordering, event management, invoicing and reporting processes.
- Gather, complement and treat required data, reports, statistics and presentations (generally in English) based on existing templates.
- Document preparation, taking into consideration company and local regulations.
- Gather required data and information, working on and complementing unclear positions, potentially finding solutions in collaboration with other outside parties.
- Contact partner for topic of expertise, proactively search for information regarding legal, governmental and tariff changes in the area of Associate Development. Further clarification in regards to content and technical realization of the topic, not limited to HRS department.
- Supporting the implementation of the joining countries in the HRS.
- Analyse existing standard processes within the area and work on solutions to optimize and guarantee their best execution. Coordinate new and further procedures with superiors and customers.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- Experience: You have 2-3 years of previous experience in office and event management, preparing and conducting personal related and development topics.
- Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working practice: You are able to make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skill set, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
- Languages: You have advanced English and Romanian skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!