Engineering ECU Hardware Developer Automotive Electronics (EEJ)
- Ozone Manay Tech Park, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 20000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001 certified, appraised at CMMI-SVC-L3 as per version 1.3, with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, Guadalajara in Mexico and Poland.
ECU HW Development for automotive application
- Requirement analysis and concept definition
- Module / ECU design & Development - Worst case calculation & Simulation
- Schematic & BOM preparation
- Layout development - coordination
- Sample development coordination with plant
- Test plan preparation , ECU testing
- EMC Test plan and EMC Tests co-ordination
- Project documentation is per defined process
- DFMEA and Functional safety co-ordination
B.E. / M.E. – Electronics, Instrumentation
Experience : 4 to 10 years
- Hands-on experience on analog & digital circuit, Power Electronics, Microcontrollers, Microprocessor , Power supply, PMIC & Device drivers design.
- Experience in HW testing, debugging & test report preparation.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on EMI/EMC analysis & testing.
- Experience in Simulation tools like Pspice, LTspice etc.
- Good in design and documentation with Zuken, MathCAD, Altium Designer.
- Good know how of automotive hardware lifecycle and its quality process.
- Good Team Player and Should have strong analytical, and logical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in product verification and validation tests.
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN.
- Experience in Automotive domain, module design, functional safety standard - ISO 26262 & FMEA/FMDA is added advantage.