- Basavanapura, Bidadi, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
· Quality responsibility for material fields: Plastic and rubber, Machined, casted, Stamped, forged, sintered, Electro mechanics, Electronic parts, sub-assemblies, Inward, Logistics & Indirect material.
1. Preparation of Management Overview for INPS Quality & defect cost recovery data
2. Data Analytics & Presentations for periodic Management Review
3. Responsible for PPAP, Series & Longer stoppage parts Q-release
4. Responsible for "Purchase Quality Assurance -Complaint Management" and SPOC for Value Stream
5. Experience in use of Q Tools and complete Awareness on 8D Steps for Problem Solving
6. SAP awareness & Process Expert (PEX) for Q module - SPOC for testing version changes & support for error resolution
7. Awareness on usage of IT tools : SAP, SRM, Bosis-Q
8. Co-ordination for Business Plan requirements
9. IDM activity : Roles assignment/deletion
B.E / Diploma (Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering) with 1-5 years automotive industrial experience (Preferably in Quality Function)
Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings and BOM’s
Working experience on SAP-QM module.
Good communication and networking skills
IT tools ,
- Quality tools, - MS Office
- Problem solving tools
- Statistical techniques
- eIQS (PPAP procedure)
Knowledge on Usage of Fine Measuring equipment like CMM, Pertho-meter, Form Tester along with Profile projector, spring tester, Delta vision etc.
Competent in Planning of Measurements with First Principle and Gauges
(Vernier Caliper, Micro-meter, Attribute/variable gauges, control rods, slip gauges etc..)
Know-How on Complaint Handling, 8D Methodology, Capability Indicators and FMEA, & Control Plan
Additional Exposure (Preferred)
Awareness on CP-UBK Process, CDQs, Risk Management etc.
Good knowledge on various quality standards (AIAG, CQI.., ISO9001, ISO16949 ISO14001 etc,.)