[EDA1] C++ Software Engineer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, street, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- You will be responsible for testing, releasing and deploying new tools and new tool versions regarding ISO 26262 classification and qualification.
- Your tasks will also include consulting projects in modern software development especially for the unit verification.
- You will improve tools (from vendors) by analyzing findings/warnings regarding false positives and discuss improvements as well as new features with the vendors.
- Furthermore, you will implement APIs, scripts and plug-ins for integrating the tools into e.g. CI-Pipelines or IDEs.
As a software engineer for software quality tools you will work in and with agile organized projects to support the integration of the tools into their build system and development workflow.
- Further, you will evaluate Bosch internal, third party and open-source tools on the market and evolve the tools strategy.
Software Engineering or a similar field and at least 3 years of professional experience in this field
Must to have:
Profound coding skills with C++ (needed to understand and analyze the
Methods especially for unit verification, knowledge of C++ coding guidelines (ideally MISRA, CERT, etc.)
and ISO 26262 standard, ideally experience with Compilers, Build System on Windows and Linux.
Nice to have:
Python scripting skills, knowledge of state-of-the-art software development technologies is a plus
Excitement for tools is a plus
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events