Junior Facilities Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. You will work together with the technical and security team within Facility Management group, in our Engineering Center Cluj, dealing with topics like HVAC, electrical, access control systems and other related to our buildings functionality. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will plan and implement preventive maintenance, execution of corrective works with related documents;
- You will do operation of equipment and installations using the Building Management System (BMS);
- You will supervise the external suppliers services and related orders and contracts;
- You will offer assistance in project management of small renovation construction projects;
- You will be tracking monthly buildings consumptions for energy management;
- You will help with security activities like access control and badge management with related databases and reports;
- You will handle security technical equipment and systems checks and functionality;
- You will contribute to the optimization of building technologies and systems for an efficient buildings operation;
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of technical and security procedures.
Who you are:
- You are a person with based knowledge in the field, and you also have an interest in developing your knowledge about Facility management / Building installations and equipment / Buildings physical Security;
- You are acquainted with Microsoft Office tools (particularly in Excel) and AutoCAD for building drawings.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have good communication and collaboration skills;
- You are a good organizer with analytical thinking, with project management skills;
- You are result and quality oriented, efficient and pro-active worker;
- You pay attention to details.
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.