Senior Data Scientist for AI Enabling (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI in Europe and the world.The Enabling Team is one part of the BCAI with the mission to enable all of Bosch to apply AI and achieve its full potential in a data-driven IoT company. We are developing and offering multiple expert programs for our company and building an active community of experts and enthusiasts inside Bosch.
- As a Senior Data Scientist you will contribute to the future of the Enabling Team. Your task as an expert program mentor is to guide experienced Bosch engineers in adding the Data Science competency to their profile.
- Furthermore, you compose the expert program consisting of eUniversity offers, Bosch internal research results, specific assignments and hands-on collaborative work on your trainees projects. Throughout the course of the program you are available in a mentoring role for your trainees.
- Last but not least, you assume a mentoring role in complex data science projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business, prepare and give advanced tutorials on statistics and machine learning. In addition, you design and maintain learning content in the form of jupyter notebooks and stay on top of latest research and developments.
We hope that you feel like you are up to the challenge and we would like to welcome you as part of our young and vibrant team as soon as possible.
- Education: excellent degree (PhD/Master) in computer science, natural science, engineering or similar
- Personality: an enthusiastic attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in applying machine learning methods and with giving and developing tutorials and presentations in complex topics, an in-depth knowledge of statistics and AI, good coding ability in Python, including e.g. keras, tensorflow, pytorch and jupyter notebooks, as well as experience with collaborative projects and version control such as git
- Enthusiasm: keen to share ideas and have open discussions
- Languages: fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time – we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Martin Thomas (Functional Department)
Simon Kast (Functional Department)