BidP1_Assistant manager/Senior engineer_Process Planner(MSE6)
- Bidadi Main Rd, Basavanapura, Karnataka 562109, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
We at Bidadi have adopted the IATF 16949. Based on the input from our excellence journey we have designed processes management system. Process management is the unrelenting focus to create and to deliver value to the customer.
To become a Global Manufacturing hub and be an indispensable player in the International Production Network, the Leadership at Bidadi Plant focuses on Lean & Flat Organization which will constantly strive for Supply Chain Excellence. At Bidadi, the focus is on Agile organization Model with transparent collaborative approach.
- Process Planning of Assembly & testing for CP4 Pumps
- Value stream planning, BPS , integrated quality management
- Introduction and support of new planning tools and techniques, implementation of new process or improve the existing processes
- Project management and -organisation
- Cooperation with cross functional departments
- Estimation of the employee requirements
- Budget planning and product cost controlling
- Cooperation for Audits (internal, external)
- Improve the cost efficiency & identify areas for cost optimization
- Handling of FMEA, Control plan, work instruction & standardized work sheet
- Knowledge on MSA, capability studies & Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Experience of Quality Systems, Shainin,Tools & Techniques
- Knowledge on Quick changeover
- Experience in Auto cad & shop layout preparation
- Preparation of Business plan with basics of product costing & Investment planning
- Knowledge of product liability, external standards
-Exposure to Project planning and execution activities
- Knowledge on I4.0 , BPS , SAP and EWAK
- Knowledge on IOT- Power BI, AI, ML and Data analytics
- Knowledge on Agile tools , Vision systems and Robotics
- Ability to assert oneself
- Analytical and cost-oriented thinking
- Team player
- Pedagogic skills
- Social competence
B.E. / B.Tech (Industrial Engg/Mechanical)
with 2-5 year experience and min 2 years of experience in process planning or related role
- Good Communication: Presentation & Command over English (Kannada Preferred)
- Willingness to travel as per business requirement
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Automotive or Manufacturing industry (Preferred)