E-Commerce Sales &Marketing Specialist
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Responsible for development of B2B Portal strategy and for Online customers in alignment with CSO’s, BDO and user marketing;
- Define commercial criteria’s, process mapping and retention concepts for online sales;
- Ensuring significant efficiency gains for PT via task automation and increasing dealer self-service (e.g. efficient order & account management, product information, price and availability display);
- Ensuring that Portal are up to date with latest technologies and constantly developing new features;
- Ensuring latest offers on the channels in digital way (eg Rich content): New Products / Campaign / Promotions / Leaflet;
- Lead, drive, define the webshop/FSS strategy and transfer into the regular business operation to ensure the targets achievement (TNS, conversion rate, cost, etc);
- Together with marketing expertise team to optimize the brand, product & service presentation in the webshop/FSS with the best & user-centric content;
- Drive data based decision on listing, content, promotion, CRM from a profound data analysis & visualization to continuously optimize the shop operation efficiency and user experience;
- Lead and decide the shop annual promotion planning & execution together with marketing expertise team and platforms;
- Profitability responsibility through budget planning & monitoring, shop operational cost monitoring and T&C negotiation & monitoring with platform or service provider.
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- Comunications skills;
- Very good understanding of PT B2B/B2C retail touch point activities and Pro user decision making process at the online / offline point of sale;
- Excellent knowledge in B2B/B2C communication strategy and B2B/B2C buying behavior;
- KPI driven (TGS, growth in %, conversion);
- Knows analytics and digital marketing;
- Profound knowledge & experience in the entire value chain of eCommerce strategy & operation including different business models, platforms;
- Deep insights and skill in big data analytics in the eCommerce environment;
- Sufficient knowledge & experience in the latest digital marketing / CRM concepts & methods.
- Unlimited working contract;
- Flexible benefits;
- Medical subscription at Regina Maria.