In_BIDP!_Senior Engineer/Asst Manager_TEF3(Maintenanace)
- Bidadi Main Rd, Basavanapura, Karnataka 562109, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI), established in 2009, is primarily focused in manufacturing electronic products for the automotive sector.
RBAI has consistently added an average of one product every year resulting in a wide range of products comprising – Engine Control Units (ECU) for both 4W and 2W, Electronic Power Steering Control Units, Body Control Modules (BCM), Immobilizers, Voltage Regulators (VR1), Electronic Battery Sensors (EBS), DC-DC Converters, ABS for 2W and 4W, Car Multimedia – Infotainment System, iTrams (communication control unit) and now recently the Bosch TEP120 (Telematics Smart Plug) being featured on Amazon.in. With our first product having been produced in 2009, RBAI is now celebrating 10 years of serving the Automotive Electronics (AE) Industry. RBAI successfully achieved a key milestone in 2016, completing manufacturing of 10 million Engine Control Units and 5 million Body Control Modules, which soon followed by 20 million and 10 million respectively by 2019.
RBAI exports products to all major global customers spread across destinations. RBAI towards becoming a global benchmark in operational excellence, consistently produces single digit ppm quality products and maintains benchmark inventory levels. RBAI by inheriting the Bosch Production System (BPS) at all levels and practices, is at the top of the AE BPS ranking, as of December, 2018.
Being awarded the “Future Ready Factory” platinum award at the IMEA 2018 (Indian Manufacturing Excellence Award by Frost and Sullivan), reaffirms our steps towards becoming the benchmark facility for the future and consistently being ranked the top AE plant in BPS, shows that our journey in operational excellence is heading in the right direction
With a young and agile team, RBAI’s mission statement “Be RBAI” (Be Reliable Benchmark Agile Innovative) is a testament to our commitment in providing best in class products and services for its customers. Further, taking a step towards becoming a responsible organization, RBAI has started actively enrolling into CSR activities and rightfully promotes voluntary participation of associates across levels.
'-Maintenance of Machines and Equipments - Mechanical
(Planned & Breakdown maintenance)
'-Responsible for PMI, Maintenance shift/Focused planned maintenance, TPM, CLIT for new and conventional MAE
'-Compliance for Internal and External Audits.( IATF 16949 )
- Compliance to Safety Standards and guide lines as per EHS 45001 & OSHA
- Prepare & update HIRA guidelines
- Prepare & update " Maintenance Work Instruction "
- Monitor and control Maintenance Cost, Technical loss, MTTR, MTBF, repeat breakdowns analysis, response time, RPP and cost reduction projects.
- Ensure discipline, Associate Skill development & evaluation.
- Ensure Safety and Department 5S
- Planning of Codified & Non-Codified spares
- Inhouse refurbishment of spares.
- Handling of AMCs' & Service contracts with OEM's and External Service Providers
- Managing of Outsourced Maintenance Contracts, review skill & Performance of external manpower
Requirement - Essentials
Knowledge of SAP - PM Module
- Good Presentation and Soft skills
- Knowledge of Engineering drawing,reading of assembly drawings, preparation of manufacturing part drawings for wornout machine elements
- Basic knowledge of material specification and heat treatment specifications
- Knowledge on Fits and Tollerance
- Advanced knowledge on Hydraulic and Pneumatic circuits, functional diagrams, decoding of technical specification and identification of technical equivalent
- Use of Quality Tools, PSS & SHAININ for problem solving
- Technical knowledge and handling of high precision spindles, bearing & bearing assembly technics, Precision linear motion elements & assembly
Requirements - Desirable
'- Good communication skills
- Ability to guide and take lead on day to day activity
'- Networking across ROIN and IPN plants
-Knowledge on i4.0
- Knowledge on basic Electrical & Electronics
BE in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 7 year experience in Maintenance of machines in comparable Engineering Manufacturing Industry