AT2 Warehouse Associate
- 6555 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of functions involved with material handling, packaging, applying correct labels, confirming part identity by comparing details, receiving, assembling and storage of parts, materials and products.
- Functions may include preparing parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas.
- Operates a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling and semi-automated/automated packaging equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems.
- Performs work from printed work order copies as well as various other written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use computer terminals.
- Maintains a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks.
- Other duties as required. May be required to work in various subsystems/departments
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 12+ months of warehouse or material handling related experience required.
- Forklift, Dock Truck, and Turret Truck experience preferred.
- Microsoft PC Outlook Office, DLX, WMS, and SAP software experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs in weight on certain jobs.
- Job duties require use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and measuring equipment.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Applicants must be able to work the required shift 6:00am – 2:30pm; must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
- Must be able to work reasonable overtime as required by warehouse demand up to and including Sundays
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship; not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.