Quality Assurance Engineer
- Av. Robert Bosch #1150, Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
- Primary customer contact for product quality issues at customer (P2P, 0-Km and Field failures)
- Lead customer communication for Product Quality Issues
- Coordinate containment activities of delivered product to customer and Warehouse.
- Follow-up customer complaint process to increase customer satisfaction
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and follow-up customer complaints
- Use problem-solving methods (8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa, Shainin, Is/IsNot, PSS, Risk analysis, Lessons Learned)
- Cooperate with partner departments (laboratory, production, development, supplier development)
- Participate actively in creation of first sample documentation
- Organize customer meetings and visits
- Prepare, participate in and conduct customer audits
- Review statistics regularly, take actions to solve top problems
- Support focus projects, develop quality significantly
- University degree in technical field (Electronic, Mechatronic, Industrial Eng.)
- Advanced English required
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in manufacturing or quality, preferably in automotive industry incl. customer contact.
- Substantial product and manufacturing process knowledge, APQP, PPAP, XFMEA, MSA, SPC, IATF 16949.
- Problem Solving Methods (8D, Fishbone, 5xWhy, 6Sigma/Shainin, ...).
- Customer Requirements/ Customer B2B portals.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, high initiative, independent and colaborative style of working, structured & analytical approach, accountability/ reliability.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.