Research Engineer - Modelling, Simulation & Optimization of Electric Machines & Drives (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You join Bosch corporate research to strengthen the simulation-driven development and optimization of future electric machines, e-drives and other mechatronic applications. Your ideas can make the difference in our next generation products, ranging from small drives for actuation or eBikes to big traction drives for electric vehicles.
- Furthermore you passionately push the design methods for electric machine & drives to the next level by developing approaches to include additional cause-effect relations and new optimization methods such as topology and free-shape optimization or artifical intelligence.
- Thanks to your knowledge you take on responsibility as a technical (sub)project manager from idea generation to a succesfull implementation.
- You cooperate with leading researchers in academia in order to develop, assess and implement approaches.
- Education: several years experience and/or excellent PhD in electrical engineering, numerical mathematics or computational engineering with focus on modelling & optimization of electrodynamics
- Personality: team player & highly motivated to explore new solution paths (“innovation spirit”)
- Working Practice: tackling hurdles proactively; Excellent communication skills
- Experience and Knowledge: several years work experience in modelling of electric machines or electric drives & enhancing of simulation and optimization methods, wide knowledge of electric drives & the cause-relations between electric motor, power electronic & control strategy
Nice-to-have: deep understanding of numerical simulation software based on finite element method and boundary element method for electromagnetic domain and good programming skills in C++
- Languages: good English skills, German skills or willingness to learn are an advantage
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates) in English or German.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Christine Weber (Human Resources)
+49 711 811-6367
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Markus Kraft (Functional Department)
+49 711 811-14613