Shipping/Receiving/Logistics/Warehouse Attendant Trainee - 2nd Shift
- 2655 Brodhead Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18020, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Competitive Pay with training for promotional pay increases with shift differential
- Day 1 Benefits including:
- Employer match 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Retirement Account
- Company paid Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- Twelve paid Holidays each full calendar year
- Two weeks paid vacation in first year
- Five personal days each full calendar year
- Climate controlled work environment
- $1,000 sign on bonus after completing your first six months introductory period in good standing
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Duties will vary based upon assigned area.
Depending upon the assigned area, incumbent may be called upon to:
- Load and unload trucks.
- Verify part numbers and quantities against packing slips and transfer orders.
- Move and retrieve material between various storage areas and buildings.
- Pull material to fill customer orders, stock material, and prepare merchandise for returns.
- Package a variety of parts from small and light to large and heavy according to customer’s instructions.
- Be trained to drive material handling equipment (i.e. narrow aisle forklift, sitdown forklift, order pickers and electric pallet jacks).
- Significant overtime may be required; at times with little notice.
- Provide feedback on improvements (CIP) within the logistics organization with regards to safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent from an accredited institution. (Ex. CHEA, PA Department of Education, FL Department of Education, US Military)
- Must be capable of carrying out work orders/instructions in accordance with established procedures.
- Capable of handling multiple functions in an orderly, precise manner with little supervision.
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 50 pounds by utilizing safe lifting techniques.
- Must follow safety instructions and guidelines at all times.
- Ability to pass tests for operating material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, man-on-lift, and crane).
- Able to operate storeroom equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, hoist, crane, ASRS, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.