At2 Warehouse Lead Associate
- 6555 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Lead and monitor the daily warehouse activities of warehouse associates and contract employees. . Develop and revise standardized work, developing Leads and staff to improve problem solving skills. Perform a variety of specialized administrative/supervisory duties involving specialized and comprehensive records and files.
1. Assign work to be performed, instruct associates, direct efforts and monitor progress and effectiveness of individual and group assignments.
2. Conduct performance reviews and recommend personnel actions for associates supervised.
3. Recommend changes or improvements in established procedures to the departmental manager.
4. Collect, Extract and interpret data from a variety of sources.
5. Set up and prepare complex statistical reports.
6. Create and maintain databases, retrieve information and prepare reports and correspondence.
7. Create and execute database searches. Import and export data to other applications.
8. Compile data in final format, and arrange report to meet job assignment.
9. Research source documents and prepare moderately complex reports, spreadsheets and databases using complex mathematical and logic formulas.
10. Create new or modify existing spreadsheets, establish relational references and formulas.
11. Establish layout, content and appropriate graphics.
12. Generate correspondence and memos, creating format to meet specific task. Create tables, columns and merge functions.
13. Prepare business charts and format page layout. Create materials that include text, tables, charts, and graphics.
14. May act as contact for vendors for services performed, etc.
15. Coaching and Mentoring - Develop Team Leaders in BPS principles such as Standardized Work, Problem Solving, Transparency, A3 Thinking, Deviation Tracking, learning via process experimentation
16. Ability to create standardized work and dialog with hourly staff and Team Leaders on process standards, identifying deviations, to initiate problem solving via CIP activities.
1. Lead team efforts involving departmental projects and initiatives
2. Lead customer satisfaction.
3. Provide guidance and check the work of others.
4. Supervise large groups or projects.
5. Provides and establishes decision making guidance.
6. Accomplish tasks which are significantly complex and varied.
7. Perform duties and is responsible at highest /supervisory non-exempt level.
8. Resolve discrepancies.
9. Assist in development of others.
Perform first line supervisory duties for staff
Resolve discrepancies. Communicate with a wide variety of administrative and professional associates within and outside the company.
1. High School Diploma ( Associate Degree in Supply Chain or higher preferred)
2. Or 5 years job-specific experience in supply chain to include warehouse management
3. Demonstrated supervisory experience
4. Thorough knowledge of planning and legal issues associated with a leadership position
5. Strong judgment in establishing work assignments in the area of responsibility and in the selection and interpretation of data
6. Ability to delegate and motivate
7. Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, databases and word processing
8. Strong mathematical and logical skills
9. Must have advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
10. SAP experience is preferred
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future visa sponsorship for work authorization not available.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.