Vehicle Computer - High performance ADAS Domain Controller - Specialist
- Adugodi Main Rd, Ayappa Garden, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint including presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Classic AutoSar: Responsible for develop/integrate/test & release (deliver) of Autosar components for Autonomous driving vehicle SW development (DASy)
Support the customer realize the application in vehicle from Start of Development (SoD) to End of Verification (EoV)
- Perform Requirement analysis, implementation, and detailed design and SW Test specification.
- Development & Execution of necessary tests as part of development
- Define architecture of Firmware and reference application software based on Classic AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Requirements engineering: Derive Software and System Requirements in line with AUTOSAR Spec
- Ensure process compliance with respect to defined ProLib, ASPICE and QMM
- Integration of Autosar software packages to complete program versions
- AUTOSAR component integration
- RTE Configurations
- Derive Verification and Validation criteria for AUTOSAR Requirements
- Programming and debugging for multithreaded and multi core/CPU software environment.
- Good experience in Embedded software domain with work exposure to Low-level drivers software Development, Validation, Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Experience in processor based architecture, Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Good understanding of OOAD & UML (good to have)
· Strong programming knowledge in embedded C ,C++
· Strong Operating system knowledge in RTOS (mandatory), Linux/QNX (good to have)
· Experience in working with ARM /X86 Multi core processor environment
- Expertise in using the communication protocols (I2C, SPI & UART) in the device driver.
- Knowledge in CAN, CANFD ,Ethernet, FR communication
- Strong in software development for real-time embedded systems
- Experienced in Design/Architecture Tools like EA
- SCM Tools like GIT
- Ability to adapt and work at different software layers like kernel, middleware and applications with RTOS system
- Experience in using Lauterbach (or) other processor related debugging tools like gdb.
- Know how/Work experience with Microcontroller. Microprocessor is a plus
- Self-Motivated individuals
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player
- Strong written and oral Communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Interaction & Stake-holder management
ME/M.Tech -Embedded; BE/B.Tech ECE/EEE with Embedded background
Experience 2-4 years