IN_RBEI_BSG_SAP WM consultant - Junior
- Electronic City Phase I, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Experience range: 1-3 years
Job description: WM Consultant for Web Based Training
· BE/B.Tech or MBA degree with Maximum of 2-3 years in SAP WM.
· Good WM process knowledge. EWM Knowledge added advantage
· Preferred Documentation skill with good English
· Good knowledge of Inbound/ Outbound processes of WM.
· Should be able handle independently WM related processes related to Web based training (WBT) for Bosch learning space. Ready to support additional topics like Solution Manager.
· Analyze the Business Requirements and convert to WBT
· Understand the functional specifications and coordinate along with User dept. until WBT deliverable
· Prepare test case based on BR functionality
· Create end user documents for the deliverable BR function
· Responsible for maintaining and updating user documents as when there is change in BR functionality
BE/ B tech