Business Assistant- Internship
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
As Business Assistant intern, you will proactively support various office functions and you will work with different teams among the company in order to help ensuring efficient and smooth business operations.
- Be the supportive force for our board: provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently. You will facilitate all office operation.
- Take on responsibility: Support on the management of professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Use both your creativity and your organizational capacity: Engage in initiatives always keeping in mind schedules and appointments. Schedule and coordinate office events.
- Education: Degree preferably in Foreign Languages or Economics management.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Italian, German will be considered as a plus
- Work styles: Time management and ability to meet deadlines, verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving and decision making, independence and strong organizational skills.
6 months Internship