DevOps Engineer for Automated Driving
- Heßbrühlstraße 21, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Shape the future and make the car think: create the foundation to develop the virtual driver of the automated vehicle!
- As part of a cross-domain agile team, you contribute to the software development of a virtual driver of the automated vehicle. You strengthen the CI/CT/CD mindset in the team while working hand-in-hand with the central DevOps team.
- You implement fault-tolerant pipelines for software build as well as for the verification and validation of the generated software and keep the pipeline running.
- Based on the projects’ overall verification and validation strategy, you derive CI/CT/CD workflows to automate as many process steps as possible.
- You adapt and extend given CI/CT/CD workflows based on the developers’ requirements to increase the efficiency of their daily work.
- Furthermore, you enable and support the developers implementing KPIs and tests executed by the pipeline.
- You support on-prem and cloud-based infrastructures using state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Education: outstanding degree (Bachelor or higher) in computer science or related field
- Personality and Working Practice: motivating attitude, profound communication and strong interpersonal skills, structured and analytical, passionate about automating everything that can be automated
- Experience and Knowledge: professional DevOps background, experience with Linux systems, network administration and development of tools with Bash, Python, etc., deep knowledge on technologies like Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes, you honor TDD and write well-structured, maintainable and reliable code
- Languages: English and German fluent in verbal and written
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Miriam Steimmig (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Juergen Haering (Functional Department)
+49 172 171 5942