- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Product line financial analysis and reporting for product lines.
- Analysis for Actuals vs. Plan/Forecast including verbal comments and risk/opportunities.
- Execution of project calculations, cash flow calculations, and customer quotes.
- Business Planning / Target Business Plan preparation and presentation to management.
- Product cost control through SAP including development of new standard costs and analyzing impacts on product cost.
- Cost reduction activities to support manufacturing group and engineering units.
- Manage ad hoc reports for manufacturing group and plant management.
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Knowledge of a Cost Accountant or similar role within Bosch.
- Experience or knowledge with analysis of cost variances, CF and BP, product costing.
- Understanding of P&L Structure.
- Excellent experience with SAP, Essbase, Excel and solid PowerPoint skills.
- Candidate must have initiative, drive and be team-focused.
- Proven track record of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent commuincation, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Bosch UBK experience preferred.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)