BidP1/TEF4_Senior Engineer (Technical Functions)
- Bidadi Main Rd, Basavanapura, Karnataka 562109, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
We at Bidadi have adopted the IATF 16949. Based on the input from our excellence journey we have designed processes management system. Process management is the unrelenting focus to create and to deliver value to the customer.
To become a Global Manufacturing hub and be an indispensable player in the International Production Network, the Leadership at Bidadi Plant focuses on Lean & Flat Organization which will constantly strive for Supply Chain Excellence. At Bidadi, the focus is on Agile organization Model with transparent collaborative approach.
- Develop and Implement Digital Solutions in the field of I4.0 in line with latest Technology trends with a view to continuously improve Product Quality, Productivity and reduce Cost.
- Networking with Digital experts across Bosch worldwide plants to cross learn / implement new and Standard solutions.
- Develop Innovative solutions in collaboration with External / Internal partners.
- Implement projects in the field of machine connectivity, PLC programming to extract data to MES.
B.E (Electronics) with minimum 2 years experience in Machine Connectivity or I4.0
- Knowledge of PLC Hardware and Software
- Knowledge of machine connectivity devices for data capturing
- Hands on with Manufacturing Execution system or similar platforms
- Working with multiple industrial control systems (PLC/CNC) like Siemens, Rexroth, Fanuc,etc.