Developer for backend services and cloud solutions (w/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As developer for backend services and cloud solutions you derive requirements based on product area needs and develop a solution map out of existing solutions as well as a partner map and overview of business models.
- You define the use case-based architecture(s) of the division Cross-Domain Computing Solutions with internal partners.
- Furthermore, you build up and support pilot customer use cases (prototype, mvp).
- You support pilot users in implementation and integration to close connected loop as well as customer discussions, agreements, timelines and content.
- Education: successfully completed degree in Engineering, Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Personality and Working Practice: high self-motivation, strong analytical skills as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting, independent, structured and goal-oriented, good communication and team skills, abstraction and structuring ability of complex technical structures
- Experience and Knowledge: profound experience in developing backend IT solutions, experienced in usage of several cloud service stacks (Azure, AWS) and cloud deployments
- Languages: very good English and German skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward und Sina Assmann (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Stefan Kopf (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 2025