Digital Marketing Specialist
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs more than 410,000 people across 165 countries. Bosch brings innovations that are “Invented for Life” in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
The Power Tools division is the world market leader for portable electric power tools and power tool accessories. With brands such as Bosch Blue, Bosch Green, Dremel, Diablo and sia, the power tools division stands for innovation and quality with a high level of customer focus. We develop, encourage and empower our associates to reach their full potential. Through our values-based culture we foster and engage a high performing organisation.
If you are motivated, innovative, and excited about working with some of the world's leading technology, then a career with Bosch is for you.
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Digital Marketing Specialist. This is a permanent full time role commencing in Jan 2022 and is based at our headquarters in Clayton, Melbourne.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Developing digital marketing strategy to support Bosch Power Tools business growth.
- Proactively creating and implementing Bosch online marketing communication, planning and execution for Oceania to support achievement of divisional and brand objectives.
- Reporting digital KPIs via analytics.
- Driving performance of all digital platforms, including websites, mobile apps, social media accounts, user database and CRM, etc.
- Digitising existing services and with the support of central teams to develop new back-end systems and infrastructure to tap into additional revenue streams.
- Creating Bosch Global A+ content including all digital assets, in conjunction with product and content teams to support global customer needs and Bosch online presence.
- Executing digital advertising & campaigns to drive brand awareness, product sales and promotions.
- Ensuring superior user experience/journey understanding by collecting and connecting data from all digital touchpoints and global regions, manage reporting & analytics.
- Supporting and managing Bosch portfolio with global customers in sales & ecommerce growth.
The successful applicant will have exceptional attention to detail, the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, be an excellent team player and have great organisational and communications skills.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant studies (e.g. Digital Marketing) or equivalent
- Experience in Google Analytics, Search Engine Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Marketing Automation, Search Engine Optimization, CRM User Segmentation & Personalization, Website CMS, User Database, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI, SQL
- Improve user experience across all touchpoints and digital metrics – website traffic, user database, page impressions, click through rates etc
- Strong understanding of digital marketing practices
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, understanding of marketing media and agency management
- Proficient in MS Office and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work from office or remote and occasional travel when required
- Ability to handle topics of a confidential/sensitive nature with discretion
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- The ability to work flexibly
- Training and development programs to help you reach your full potential
- Up to 28 weeks of paid Parental Leave (in addition to government paid parental leave)
- Superannuation on unpaid Parental Leave
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A wide range of Health and Wellbeing programs
- Support and counselling services with work or personal matters through our Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 50 weeks Income Protection for permanent employees
- Journey Accident Insurance
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Discounts on Bosch products and as well as products from affiliated brands
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Bosch values diversity in the workplace and in our recruitment activities. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the on-line application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.
Bosch does not accept any agency submissions unless approval has been given by a member of the Bosch HR Team. All agency submissions must be submitted directly to Bosch HR. Potential candidates submitted by an agency directly to any Bosch employee or manager without Bosch HR approval will not be considered by Bosch. Bosch will not be liable for a recruitment fee in these circumstances. Any agency terms and conditions must be signed by Bosch HR indicating acceptance.