2022 Product Marketing Intern (6-12 Months)
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
The Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is the largest privately held global manufacturer of power tools and accessories. With recognized brands like Bosch, Dremel, CST Berger, and Vermont American, we are positioned to continue to be a leader in the power tool market.
While brand names are important, they don’t answer the question of why we work here. One big reason is that being privately held, we aren’t influenced by external forces like the stock market- we have our own internal goals and targets but they’re our goals- that’s why we’ve been around over 130 years and why you can build a career here in a stable, growing workplace. We all know that people can make or break the work experience- and while our people are highly skilled in their areas of expertise, they are also very collaborative, open and willing to help you learn and grow experiencing different aspects of the business over the course of your career. Innovation- we’re a place where ideas and new approaches are heard and valued- we’re one of the top 25 patent producing organizations on a global basis- in 2014 Bosch invested 6.6B in R&D- much of that focused on Environment and Conservation. Lastly, let’s suppose you believe businesses shouldn’t just be in the business of making money- they should give back and be a part of the community.
Did you know that every business unit of Bosch donates time and resources to educational efforts, disaster relief efforts and other charitable endeavors all the time- it’s part of our DNA!
Every business has its’ challenges and we’re growing and adapting to changes in the market but if you want to help us evolve as a business, bring your skills and passion to Bosch - follow the link to apply- it may be the best 15 seconds you’ve ever spent!
This internship will be a hybrid on working out of the North American Headquarters in Mount Prospect, IL and working remotely. Only local applicants will be considered.
The Product Marketing Intern supports the product team in the overall development, marketing and communication of our measuring tool solutions. This is a great opportunity to be involved in numerous product management practices and gain a deeper understanding of the product management and product development process within a global organization.
This role calls for an individual with strong initiative, organizational skills, and a passion for marketing.
- Currently enrolled in or graduated within the past six months from an accredited academic program related to marketing or product development
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Strong MS Office skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Great communication and presentation skills; will be communicating to a global audience on occassion
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task with an ability to manage project timelines successfully
- A passionate, performance-driven individual who is eager to learn, experiment and adaptable to changes
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and a background check
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the future, require sponsorship to work in the United States
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.