Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering Center (Bucharest)
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
- Connected Mobility Solutions
Our group is focused on delivering Cloud Software Solutions within Bosch. The development teams work fully Agile, following a DevOps approach, in a startup-like environment, but inside a well-established company. Our tech stack is mainly based on Java and it also includes: Spring, Angular, Python, SQL and No SQL databases, Docker containers, public and private cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, Bosch cloud). We use micro-service architectures to build fast, responsive and scalable solutions.
- Data Analytics and Digitalization
You will be responsible of creating data products for use cases from different domains from Computer Vision to product engineering or in the area of Industry 4.0 and IoT.
You will develop and maintain the data mining solution libraries, data visualizations and analytics results, perform advanced data analysis by utilizing a variety of statistical, machine learning, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence algorithms, including neural networks, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering and others.
Tools and Cloud Computing
You will develop technology solutions for Big Data Management in driver assistance and autonomous driving (extracting data from sensors), creating internal tools, cloud functionalities for car fleet management and improving the algorithms on sensors.
You will cover topics of data engineering for automated driving, connected validation for automated driving and synthetic video scenes.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
What you do:
- You will design and implement IaaC in Public Cloud (Azure primarily, AWS);
- You will design and implement deployment strategies for Docker containers in Kubernetes clusters;
- You will be able to carry out approaches such as risk-management, clustering, load balancing, and failover;
- You will design a prototype, develop and apply software integrations based on user feedback;
- You will build and maintain a direct and strong relationship with delivery teams and other stakeholders;
- You will contribute to problems being addressed in a timely manner, and with minimum impact;
- You will support delivery teams with their day by day work and implement improvements for infrastructure, pipeline, monitoring and logging systems;
- You will create and adapt best practice in a DevOps environment;
- You will train teams to accomplish full automation;
Who you are:
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure or DevOps roles;
- You have good knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- You have strong expertise with public cloud platform (Azure especially, AWS) and agile methodologies;
- You have hands on experience with IaaC tools like Terraform, ARM.
- You have hands on experience and good understand of Docker, Kubernetes and cloud based solutions.
- You have experience in implementing CI/CD Pipelines and hands on experience with Azure DevOps or Jenkins;
- You have very good understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps ways of working;
- You have proven experience in operations for Java, Python or Kotlin cloud based solutions.
We would also appreciate :
- If you are willing to travel;
- If you have public Cloud / Kubernetes Certification(s);
- If you have relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams with a DevOps mindset.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are a very good communicator, capable to connect the various stakeholders;
- You have excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills;
- You are a strong team player;
- You show passion for new technologies and innovation;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.