Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering Center (Bucharest)
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
What you do:
- You will develop software, computer vision and machine learning algorithms for video based driver assistance systems and automated driving;
- You will implement and optimize real-time embedded mono and stereo video processing technologies based on innovative computer vision (ex: stereovision and structure from motion, 3D reconstruction, projective geometry, numerical methods, 3D data processing and tracking, camera calibration) and artificial intelligence methods (ex: machine learning for objects detection and classification, scene segmentation);
- You will create specification and development of performance evaluation methods on large data-sets;
- You will evaluate and validate results using offline automatic simulation frameworks as well as using Bosch test vehicles;
Who you are:
- You have an university degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- You have a good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- You have experience with one object oriented programming language (preferable C/C++);
- You have know-how or willingness to learn more from one of the following fields: image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, control engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence, numerical methods, computational geometry etc;
We would also appreciate if:
- You have experience with developing automated driving systems;
- You have Computer vision, image processing, machine learning or deep learning experience;
- You have experience with software design on embedded systems.
- You have knowledge of embedded software optimization and parallelization (ex: NEON, DSP) for real-time performance;
- You have experience with programming in Python or Matlab;
- You have experience with software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;
- You have knowledge on automotive SPICE and ISO26262;
You would be a perfect match for our team if:
- You are motivated and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have good communication, strong analytical skills, are team oriented, have initiative, perseverance and attention to details.
- You are self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- You are target and quality orientated;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.