[Internship] Sales Admin Intern
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Prepare sales orders (stock, promotion, dispatch, payment)
- Prepare adjusting price letter, debt comparison letter, etc.
- Prepare monthly offset announcement for Metro
- Update new price, promotion scheme for customers
- Monitor catalog promotions of each Key account, check stock status and allocate products
- Coordinate with Sales Customer Service for delivery and logistic issues
- Maximize brand image at outlet level (POSM, display stock, in store merchandising)
- Coordinate with marketing team in terms of products, collaterals and catalog promotion design
- Support in organizing sales events (road show, shop front promotion)
- Coach promoter team (daily works, turnover report, monthly salary and bonus)
- Assist in training sales team of Key account customers
- Conduct frequent market intelligent (price mirror, competitor’s listings, activities and promotions)
- Process procedure for opening new accounts (contract, credit).
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period, Major in Marketing or Economy
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- Good communication skills
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
- Ability to work in multicultural teams
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Having 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance