Senior Data Engineer Video Perception for Automated Driving (f/m/div.)
- Heßbrühlstraße 21, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Autonomous driving places the highest and most complex challenges on the algorithmic of the perception. Our future is therefore intrinsically tied to deep learning, data science and data engineering. Our foundation is a machine to build the machine. Are you ready to build this data engine with us and bring autonomous driving to the road?
- As a Senior Data Engineer, you are part of the agile team of video perception with focus on deep learning-based methods and data-driven development.
- Being DevOps minded, the team consists of deep learning, data and software engineers and specialists in algorithms and integration and testing. Together, you bring the “perception to the road”.
- You design, implement and test solutions for local as well as cluster- and cloud-based data pipelines for multitasking networks, feature heads or novel network architectures (e.g. sequence-based).
- You highly value efficiency especially in your field of connecting the team to the query engines of the Data Lake and the ELT-pipeline. You drive data engines further development and align with their developers as well as the community of other feature teams.
- Your goal is an optimized and highly automated integration into the data machinery for the ever newly upcoming challenges in the development, training and optimization of neural networks.
- Education: completed degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree program
- Personality and Working Practice: excellent communication skills, pragmatic, you like to take the initiative, assertive and enjoy working in a team, strong analytical skills combined with a very good ability to abstract, systematically, efficiently and independently
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in the design and construction of very large and complex data infrastructures, in data lake and data pipeline technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop), containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) as well as in MLOps (e.g., Kubeflow, AzureML, SageMaker), already worked on very large projects, accordingly, you have exceptional skills in software development and with scripting languages (preferably Python), ideally, knowledge of computer vision, machine learning or deep learning.
- Languages: good knowledge of English in both spoken and written
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Miriam Steimmig (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Jascha Freess (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 37975
Jan Bernlöhr (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 16048