Lean Implementation Specialist
- Via dei Murari, 24041 Brembate BG, Italy
- Legal Entity: Aresi S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
The duties of the Lean Implementation Specialist include:
- Implement a lean manufacturing system in accordance with business strategy;
- Process Standardization;
- Implementation and ongoing improvement of a sustainable Lean Operating System at the manufacturing site;
- Be a Lean mentor for the organization departments;
- Develop and deliver Lean training at all levels of the organization ensuring Lean knowledge is kept standard, current, and ongoing for all team members;
- Shop floor management (people, machines, materials).
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Engineering education (mechanical is a plus);
- Languages: Good command in english
- Experience and know-how: At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company and practical knowledge and/or experience with kaizen/lean principles. Working knowledge of word, excel and other Microsoft applications. Knowledge of MES system is a plus.
- Work style: Lean toolkit application skills (value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Pull System, TPM, SMED); “Make your hands dirty” mentality
- Personality: leadership, coaching, ability to manage conflicts or pressure, data analysis, problem solving.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.