Field Service Technician - FIFO
- 585 Marshall Rd, Malaga WA 6090, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
We are passionate about what we do. We drive hard as a team to make a positive difference for our customers. Innovative ideas, passion and energy are factors that help us in achieving our goals.
If you are keen to be part of our multinational organisation with diverse backgrounds, different experiences and different areas of expertise, where your skills and talents will be recognised we have an exciting opportunity available to fill a position in the role Fly-in Fly-out Service Technician, with a main responsibility of servicing mining equipment in the North Western Australia region including but not limited to routine maintenance, emergency call outs, and breakdowns product upgrades and piping installations. The position will report to our Service Manager based in our Bosch Rexroth group in Malaga, Perth WA.
- To participate on a scheduled roster (12-9 roster), on a fly-in/fly-out (FIFO) basis
- To respond to external service requests from customers
- To promote the sale of Bosch Rexroth spare parts, equipment, services and aftermarket support
- To ensure that company operating and efficiency costs are maintained
- To ensure compliance to safety and quality standards
- To meet or exceed customer expectations
- Proactively develops and promotes improvement solutions to enhance customer production and maintenance requirements
- Carries out site repairs, installation, commissioning, function/performance testing on customer equipment & systems including Hydraulic Power Units, Rotary and Linear Actuators, Accumulators & nitrogen gas charging
- Maintains current record of all equipment and tooling assigned to vehicle/technician
- Ensures all equipment and tooling is kept clean and in safe working order, with 100% availability
- Maintains vehicle in clean, organised, safe and roadworthy condition throughout at all times
- Provides technical support to other Bosch Rexroth and customer facilities as required, which can include interstate & international travel, and short-term remote assignments of no more than ten (10) days each
- Maintains a physical capability to be able to undertake physically demanding assignments at any time, and advises Supervisor of any ailments that may prevent duties from being safely executed
- Performs other duties as directed from time to time to meet Bosch Rexroth business and operational requirements
- Hydraulic fitter trade or equivalent
- 5 years of Proven Extensive hydraulic experience
- Competent level of hydraulic knowledge
- High focus on Quality and attention to detail
- Dynamic performer and achiever
- Planning and organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Excellent hourly rate, benefits and overtime pay – Permanent position
- Exciting, challenging and rewarding position with a market leading company
- Excellent working conditions
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values
- Gain knowledge and experience in the Hydraulic field.
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the on-line application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.