Administration Sales - 6 months fixed term
- 585 Marshall Rd, Malaga WA 6090, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
At Bosch Rexroth, we are passionate about what we do. We drive hard as a team to make a positive difference for our customers. Innovative ideas, passion and energy are factors that help us in achieving our goals.
If you are keen to be part of our multinational organisation with diverse backgrounds, different experiences and different areas of expertise, where your skills and talents will be recognised we have an exciting opportunity available to fill a position in the role of Sales Administrator on a 6 months fixed term contract to cover the Maternity leave.
This exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join a supportive and collaborative Sales team, located at our Malaga facility in Perth, WA.
Under the direction of the Manager, the Sales Administrator is responsible for providing Sales support to the team using SAP and dealing with both face to face and phone queries. Performing general administration duties and management of stationery, Receiving via Quadrem and distributing to applicable departments or staff members and data input into the time management system (TMS) on a daily basis.
- Processing & maintenance of customer orders in timely and accurate manner in Quadrem
- Answer all inbound calls efficiently and effectively and directing calls to relevant respondents
- Provide aid to Internal Sales via SAP and BeQik to support sales staff with product pricing, availability and delivery
- Provide assistance to office visitors
- Entering service technicians time sheet data accurately into TMS
- Organise travel and accommodation for WA staff for local, interstate and overseas trip.
- Ensure site inductions are complete for contractors working on site
- Electronic filing, sorting and distribution of incoming/ outgoing mail/fax and orders
- 4+ years’ experience working in sales admin role
- Strong computer literacy skills, specifically Microsoft
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and high level of analytical skills
- Result oriented focus with excellent communication skills, written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- SAP skills
- Tertiary level or diploma in related studies
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
If you are looking for a new challenge in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work then this is your ideal role.
Agency applications will not be accepted for this position.
Please note, you must hold Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this position.