- 15000 N Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As a Software Architect working with the Brake Systems products in Embedded Development, you will be responsible for
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine and understand software requirements.
- Defining SW architectural designs to realize SW requirements
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design or review.
- Being the main interface between customer team and platform architectural team
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Updating software solutions as required.
Travel Expectation: Up to 10% (Domestic and International)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in software development/software architecture
- 5+ years of experience in programming/architecture tools and development platforms (C/C++)
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Project management
- Python experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving abilities and conflict management
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.