Undergraduate Placement Year - HR Optimisation Intern
- Cotswold Way, Worcester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Worcester is also home to our Commercial & Industrial Division. Bosch C&I is one of the leading suppliers of heating and hot water products in the UK. We specialise in the manufacture of Industrial Boilers, Commercial Boilers and Heat Interface Units – which are also manufactured in Worcester.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for eleven years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
The technical support department handle pre and post sales enquiries from trade professionals and consumers through phone, email and social channels on our range of heating products.
Join our HR Optimisation Team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality correspondence and providing an excellent level of customer service to our employees. Working alongside HR Business Partners and Payroll, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain a real insight into the day to day workings of HR in a large corporation.
Your main duties will include:
1. Managing the HR Helpdesk Inbox and responding to customer queries.
2. Recruitment - liaising with HRBPs and Managers to: sift candidates, check Right To Work in the UK, schedule interviews and offer jobs!
3. Writing and sending accurate correspondence including; New Starter Contracts; Employment Change letters, Occupational Health Appointment Invites, Probation Documentation, Leavers Letters, Flexible Working and more.
4. Developing and maintaining the HR Intranet including negotiating new Employee Benefits with local businesses.
5. Working with our training coordinator to deliver the needs of internal and external trainers, including room setup and equipment.
- Be in the second year of a degree qualification, Business, HR or Marketing related.
- Be IT literate with a good understanding of Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of attention to detail, with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Ability to plan and organise time effectively within a fast paced environment.
- Customer Service focused, with the ability to be proactive to problem solve.
- Have a positive, can do attitude.
Deadline for Applications: Friday 05 November 2021