Hydraulic component development enginner/液压元件开发工程师
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. is located in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area (BDA). The company covers an area of 64,598 square meters. It currently has 800 employees, devoted to providing travel, swing and winch gear boxes, hydraulic pump and motor, valve and compact hydraulics together with other services to customers in mobile application. Our organization is concentrated to R&D, manufacturing, logistics and commercial functions. As one of Bosch Rexroth's most important manufacturing bases in China, Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. has been making great contribution to the fast - paced development of China's manufacturing industry.
1. Build up hydraulic simulation model of axial piston unit to support new design, technical problem solving and claims
2. Collaboration with testing engineer or application engineer for simulation model approval
3.Technical collaboration with the lead development department in order to share experience and standardize simulation method and process
4. Technical documentation of simulation result
1. Bachelor or Master degree in mechanics or hydraulics
2. Fluent in English or German
3.Experienced in hydraulic component development and hydraulic simulation by AMESim >2 years
4. Experienced in Creo for 3D modelling >2years,
5. Team work spirit