PreMaster Digital & AIoT Marketing
- Ziegelei 7, 88090 Immenstaad am Bodensee, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch.IO we bring the IoT to life: With our proven digital and IoT portfolio we help companies improve the quality of life and conserve natural resources. We have more than 900 experts across the globe working in digitalization and the IoT. Our team contains consultants, cloud software developers, solution architects, project managers, UX designers, business model innovators, digital marketing and sales experts, and trainers, who work with our customers to create strategic ideas and put them into practice.
The Bosch.IO GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: You support the development of go-to-market strategies and the implementation of marketing and communication measures via various channels for AIoT solutions and digital services for and with different Bosch divisions (B2B). You are actively involved in the preparation of digital marketing campaigns, presentations, newsletters, advertising materials, videos, social media appearances and events. You actively shape the internet presence for different AIoT offerings at Bosch. Furthermore, you conduct sub-projects independently.
- Use your creativity and freedom: As part of our Customer and User Engagement Team, you shape your tasks according to your main interests and previous knowledge together with an experienced mentor.
- Help shape the future: You have a good sense for technology trends (such as AIoT), agile working methods and can quickly familiarize yourself with new and complex topics.
- Experience cooperation: You work at the interface of various product areas in an international environment and external service providers, such as creative agencies.
- Reliable implementation: Last but not least, you support the Marketing & Communications Managers in their day-to-day business and thus gain in-depth insights into the work and challenges of Digital & AIoT Marketing.
- Personality: You are a team player with good communication skills, have a quick grasp and are interested in technology trends.
- Working Practice: You work independently, reliably, structured and goal-oriented.
- Experience and Knowledge: Safe handling of common MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) as well as first knowledge in video editing in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. You have basic knowledge in the field of social media and SEO as well as first experiences in event management.
- Qualification: You already gained practical experience in a marketing and communications department or a creative/advertising agency.
- Enthusiasm: You are curious about digitalization, new technologies & AIoT and want to gain first-hand experience with agile and virtual working methods in a globally distributed team.
- Education: Above-average university degree (Bachelor) in the field of economics (e.g. with a focus on marketing), media, communication or humanities, or comparable and concrete intention to subsequently pursue a Master's degree.
- Languages: You have a high proficiency in spoken and written English and German.
The Bosch PreMaster Program is a two-stage qualification program for committed Bachelor graduates who have the goal of completing a Master's degree. After the bachelor's degree, the first phase offers up to 12 months of practical experience to get to know the technical and entrepreneurial contexts. The second phase covers the Master's degree and includes further events and seminars as well as support through personal mentoring on the way to a successful degree.
Start of the program: immediately or by arrangement.
Need support during your application?
Markus Traber (HR Department)
+49 711 811-58137
Need further information about the job?
Kim Ludwig (Business Department)
+49 711 811-47351
Alina Stepan (Business Department)
+49 711 811-46216
You are welcome to send us your preferred application documents (CV and certificates) in a PDF document using the "CV" button. Alternatively, you can add your documents to your profile after submitting the application.