SMT Process Engineer/SMT工艺工程师_AE
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Define and optimize process parameter of SMT using statistical tools such as Cpk/Cmk analysis, gage R&R, DOE;
2. Manage the creation and maintenance of process specifications, hardware specifications and best practices;
3. Relevant processes: Paste printing, SMD-placement, reflow-soldering, automatic optical inspection (AOI-2D, 3D, X-Ray) for monitoring of paste printing and soldering, selective soldering (experience required not in all topics);
4. Work with supplier to design and fabricate and optimization of fixture and tooling;
5. Develop manufacturing process and error proofing plan for new project;
6. Participate in the development and assessment of quality requirements for pilot builds and qualification builds.
7. Process documentation review and preparation(FMEA,CP,WI and etc.);
8. Support production by assessing product engineering issues on production line;
9. Transfer of know-how to manufacturing plants to achieve superior operation performance.
1. Bachelor degree in equivalent Engineering;
2. More than 5 years work experience in SMT industry
3. Good English written and verbal
4. Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and team spirit
5. Substantial understanding of one or more of the AIT processes - Physics, chemistry, materials, machine technology and the correlation of the various processes.
6. Proven ability to work systematically.
7. Openly transfer know-how and guide others.